ELS Media an award-winning e-commerce agency, established in 2015. We have built an excellent reputation as being renowned Shopify Plus partners and leading e-commerce experts.
Our Harrogate office is a lovely working environment, with an onsite cafe, showers and free road parking. We are next to the beautiful Valley Gardens and only a 5-minute stroll into Harrogate town centre. We are growing fast and as such plan to open an office in Manchester and another in London early next year.
Benefits of working for ELS Media
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
- 1 day additional holiday for every year worked
- Christmas closing – to relax with family over the festive period!
- Flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle(parent friendly)
- Remote working possibilities
- Free parking and 10 min walk from train and bus
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
- Regular social events
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field