ELS Media an award-winning e-commerce agency, established in 2015. We have built an excellent reputation as being renowned Shopify Plus partners and leading e-commerce experts.
Our Harrogate office is a lovely working environment, with an onsite cafe, showers and free road parking. We are next to the beautiful Valley Gardens and only a 5-minute stroll into Harrogate town centre. We are growing fast and as such plan to open an office in Manchester and another in London early next year.
Benefits of working for ELS Media
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
- 1 day additional holiday for every year worked
- Christmas closing – to relax with family over the festive period!
- Flexible working hours to fit around your lifestyle(parent friendly)
- Remote working possibilities
- Free parking and 10 min walk from train and bus
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
- Regular social events
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
You should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Monitor sales performance metrics
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- Solid sales experience in a B2B environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field